Monday, November 29, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!

I want to thank Tina from The Crippled Cricut  for awarding me this
Stylish blogger award
















This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.


So here are 8 things about myself:
1. I crave green olives, yummy!!
2. I have RLS and CRS!!!!
3. my favorite color is Blue & Green
4. I love it when it snows
5. I love bling.....sparrrraaaaakkkklllleeeeyyyyy!!!
6. I love Peanut & Walter!
7. Vinyl, vinyl, vinyl!!
8. and last but not least.......I love being a grandma!


Here are the 8 bloggers I would like to share this award with:
This was tough to pick, there were so many to choose from.


8.  http://ohmycrafts.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment