Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first attempt at starting my blog!



Hello everyone! I am new to blogging and hope to be able to keep up with it daily, if not weekly! I am an avid scrapper, card maker, designer, and enjoy being creative. I do custom designs, vinyl, tiles and much more. The latest attempt has been doing Halloween page layouts. Here are a few!
I have always done my pages around the pictures, but this time I decided to make some two page layouts first and then add the photos.
I will be adding pictures of my custom work when they become available. If you have anything you would like done, don't hesitate to ask! Satisfaction is a guarantee!

2 comments:

  1. Jody I love your Blog, Keep up the good work.
    Sharon Stiebing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia Fenn told me about your blog. I love your Halloween pages. Do you have any cruise vacation layout ideas?

    ReplyDelete